This short series of papers is by no means a complete investigation. It limits itself to a few vital criticisms of the current consensus cosmological theories of the Origin and the Demise of the Known Universe. In particular the maths-led speculative nature of these theories is criticized as being more about the World of Pure Form (Mathematics), than the real, concrete and material Universe. Such origins and terminations ascribed to the Universe and termed Physical Singularities, are quite obviously wholesale imports from Ideality – that fore-mentioned World of Pure Form. And the so-called alternatives to the current theory, which nevertheless emerge from exactly the same stable of maths-led speculation, are similarly dumped. A real alternative scenario in which the Big Bang is seen to have happened WITHIN a previously existing Universe is proposed, and arguments castigating “from the Singularity” origins and “to the Singularity” demises are explained with particular concentration on the crucial unanswered questions of Symmetry, and the absolutely crucial Events that we call Emergences.
1. Supposed alternatives to the consensus position on the Big Bang, actually turn out to be produced by identical maths-led speculative means.
2. Mathematical offerings included – Multiple Merging Black Holes, and Colliding Membranes (see String Theory)
3. A final option which does say it is about The Universe Before Ours, STILL never leaves the mathsled swamp.
4. The surprising use of Deflection (as in Life arriving riding on a meteorite) are also rampant in these speculations too
5. All such “models” can ONLY be true within the World of Pure Form (mathematics), and NOT in the real world
6. Surely a better place to look for ideas MUST be in the known occurrences within our Universe such as Novae, which though they are clearly very much smaller, DO actually happen.
7. With such a starting point at least all the right questions will be asked, instead of those generated by the purely maths-led theories.